Meg, Tylee is such a cutie. And all though she has her dad's fingers and toes I would have to say she looks a lot more like her mom but I can tell she is Brady's little angel! Love you guys you'll be great parents.
Hey Megan, This is Hayley (dixon) Alberts from the good ole' university ward. I saw your blog on Kevin & Amanda's and decided to sneak a peek, hope you don't mind =)
Tylee is so cute! Congratulations! I have to say you look so pretty after just having a baby! Good luck with everything, being a mom is great!
Megs this is so cute I Love It !!! I want a copy of some of those pictures, Im so happy you finally updated your blog I love the effects and the little add ins Love you hosley family bunches and bunches !!!!
Cute Pics! Tylee is so cute! I am so excited for you guys! Your going to be such good parents! Meg she looks alot like your baby pic! We miss you guys she is soo cute!
5 comments:
Meg, Tylee is such a cutie. And all though she has her dad's fingers and toes I would have to say she looks a lot more like her mom but I can tell she is Brady's little angel! Love you guys you'll be great parents.
he he aren't these fun? I just wanted to say I want to kiss tylee's face off! She is so dang cute!
Hey Megan,
This is Hayley (dixon) Alberts from the good ole' university ward. I saw your blog on Kevin & Amanda's and decided to sneak a peek, hope you don't mind =)
Tylee is so cute! Congratulations! I have to say you look so pretty after just having a baby! Good luck with everything, being a mom is great!
Megs this is so cute I Love It !!!
I want a copy of some of those pictures, Im so happy you finally updated your blog I love the effects and the little add ins
Love you hosley family bunches and bunches !!!!
Cute Pics! Tylee is so cute! I am so excited for you guys! Your going to be such good parents! Meg she looks alot like your baby pic! We miss you guys she is soo cute!
Post a Comment